HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eh

WE ARE CURRENTLY
ONLY ACCEPTING REAPABLE
CHARACTERS
IF YOU REGISTERED AFTER JUNE THE FIRST, PLEASE
CHECK THE CLAIMS, AND REDO THEM IF YOURS IS NOT THERE.
NEW MEMBERS, WELCOME, WELCOME!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Your first subject
Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:23 pm by Admin

SPN Legacies Atlantis Unveiled  
I Solemnly Swear...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:12 am

Your first subject

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first subject - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:23 pm

RAG & BONE v2.0

Hello! Rag & Bone has made a huge decision in changing the skin! We also have made a time jump! Because of inactivity in the Games, we have decided to kill off the inactives, and the NPCs. The Games have also jumped ahead to Day 3. After the Flood, the Tributes split up to their respective places. Because only the NPCs died in Day 2, the final 6 Tributes were drawn together for one last bloody battle. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour! This Games is going by quickly because of the lack of activity. We will talk more about this after the Games, and see what we can do to fix that. From what it looks like, only a few of us were posting to begin with, and it slowed down to only half of us left. But this is what this Games was for! To test systems, see what we need to change, so don't feel bad if you weren't active! You can always try next time.

However, these next Games will require A LOT of activity. Specifically because of the quell of Part B, Tributes will need to be very active, so no playing around!
Back to top Go down
https://ragnbonetest.board-directory.net

Your first subject

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rag & Bone Testing :: Your first category :: Your first forum-